Lowes Canada carrying KJ covers

Mikeincalgary

You're killing me Mike. I'll have to check this out at the Edmonton Lowe's store. Hopefully they're not just showing you Calgary boys some love.

Ya buy you got bbq country

Heck no. I like my money too much to shop at BBQ Country. All I gotta say is go Lowe's. I'll let you know I the KJ lump is also showing up in Edmonton's stores.

Mike,

I grabbed two bags of KJ lump from Costco today. There couple of classics in their boxes here in Edmonton. We'll have to see how much KJ goodies show-up at Lowe's closer to spring.

KJ lump at Costco?!

I checked the Costco online website, nothing listed for Ontario yet. Hopefully it makes it way here!

Mike,

I grabbed two bags of KJ lump from Costco today. There couple of classics in their boxes here in Edmonton. We'll have to see how much KJ goodies show-up at Lowe's closer to spring.

KJ lump at Costco?!

I checked the Costco online website, nothing listed for Ontario yet. Hopefully it makes it way here!

Sorry guys, that was typo. I meant Lowe's Edmonton. Costco would be nice but I'm doubt the Lowe's deal would have gone through if Costco was in the picture.