Lowes Canada carrying KJ covers

Mikeincalgary

Mike,

I grabbed two bags of KJ lump from Costco today. There couple of classics in their boxes here in Edmonton. We'll have to see how much KJ goodies show-up at Lowe's closer to spring.

KJ lump at Costco?!

I checked the Costco online website, nothing listed for Ontario yet. Hopefully it makes it way here!

Sorry guys, that was typo. I meant Lowe's Edmonton. Costco would be nice but I'm doubt the Lowe's deal would have gone through if Costco was in the picture.

Dang! I pee'd a little when I first read Costco!

Fwiw, if you sign up for the lowes email flyers you get a $10 coupon for a $50 order. I just did to reduce the price of two KJ bags of lump from 25.99/bag to 20.99. Borderline expensive for my tastes but I thought it's a good excuse to give KJ lump a try. Free delivery too.

No idea how well KJ is going to sell there but they had a $300 Acorn right beside the $1200 KJ in the store. For the non believer that may be a tough sell.

Fwiw, if you sign up for the lowes email flyers you get a $10 coupon for a $50 order. I just did to reduce the price of two KJ bags of lump from 25.99/bag to 20.99. Borderline expensive for my tastes but I thought it's a good excuse to give KJ lump a try. Free delivery too.

thanks - how long to receive the email?

thanks - how long to receive the email?

You get an email immediately with a coupon code. I picked up my two bags today since I was in the area.

Slowly moving out east! Lowes bought over Rona, so hopefully we'll be seeing some KJ lump in Quebec. I already saw some in a few Montreal specialty stores, but at "specialty" prices.

If anyone has seen any in Mtl other than urban bonfire, please let me know!

Btw what is the weight of those red bags? 1$ / lb?

Slowly moving out east! Lowes bought over Rona, so hopefully we'll be seeing some KJ lump in Quebec. I already saw some in a few Montreal specialty stores, but at "specialty" prices.

If anyone has seen any in Mtl other than urban bonfire, please let me know!

Btw what is the weight of those red bags? 1$ / lb?

20 lbs, $25 CDN. Per bag..

Classic cover in the store was $69.?? Almost $70. I might go tomorrow to get a cover.

The cool stuff Is coming down to the east side.....in Quebec city they are selling KJ lump 36$ à bag.....hope that with the arrival of lowes the price Will go down and i will finally try the KJ lump without having the feeling of getting #%<^<%..