Bourbon or beer

parisbrownep

I love a icey cold beer after work Perth has been hanging around the 40s for the last week but I like my bourbon and bundy with ice or some ouzo now that's summer licorice drinking what am I saying I will drink it all lol but I can't mix it's either one or the other

• 1 month later...

Beer, all the way! I'm usually drinking something made by one of our local craft breweries.

Like jester king? [emoji6]
My favorite craft brewery, Firewheel Brewing, shut down last fall so I'm on the search for its replacement. In the DFW area I've tried Peticolas, Community, Four Bullets, Cobra, Deep Ellum, Lakewood, Oak Highlands, Intrinsic, Nine Band, and Woocreek. In the bottle and/or can, there's been Rahr, Revolver and Audacity. There are many more that I've not tried yet. The previous keg was Deep Ellum's Easy Least and last night I just replaced it with the Lakewood Brewing's Hop Trapp.

Beer, all the way! I'm usually drinking something made by one of our local craft breweries.

My favorite craft brewery, Firewheel Brewing, shut down last fall so I'm on the search for its replacement. In the DFW area I've tried Peticolas, Community, Four Bullets, Cobra, Deep Ellum, Lakewood, Oak Highlands, Intrinsic, Nine Band, and Woocreek. In the bottle and/or can, there's been Rahr, Revolver and Audacity. There are many more that I've not tried yet. The previous keg was Deep Ellum's Easy Least and last night I just replaced it with the Lakewood Brewing's Hop Trapp.
Ever have buried hatchet stout by Southern Star Brewing? Buddy sent me a six pack and it was killer sucks I can't get in Michigan.

Ever have buried hatchet stout by Southern Star Brewing? Buddy sent me a six pack and it was killer sucks I can't get in Michigan.

No, can't say that I have. When purchasing a keg for the kegerator I'm trying to keep my selection local to support these guys.

No, I've not tried that.

Lakewood makes an excellent milk stout called Temptress. They make seasonal twists with it during the year like a bourbon barrel aged, to mint (tastes like the mint girl scout cookies), to mole, to raspberry, and others that I can't recall. The mint and raspberry are my favorites