Relaunching of FogoCharcoal.com

rich_l

Just started following them on Instagram, guess I missed their post about the sale. I've been wanting to order from them, this would have been a perfect opportunity. Guess I'll have to look out for there next sale.   

why are they relaunching?? did they go out of business or something???

I am pretty sure they didn't go out, just evolved. Therealbbq.com redirects to fogocharcoal. Maybe there was some merger or buss change.

I ended up placing two orders to take advantage of the $20 off of .$50 promo. Dude emailed me thanking me for two orders, and for feedback on the website, etc... I emailed him back, explaining how I started using their stuff a couple years ago after reading about on here, etc... Mentioned that I didn't know they even had a website before, that. Had been stuck buying from Amazon. Anyway, he talked like the website was previously garbage and that they had someone recreate it to be a sales portal and to connect with the customers, etc.. Great dude. Seemed to genuinely appreciate my e-mails. I'm excited to get the first shipments, compare to the condition f what Amazon ships, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

interesting!!! 

I hear fogo is good stuff!!

It is made from one of the ironwoods . It is good. There are others made of the same wood. I think the difference is the sorting that takes place makes the Fogo a premium grade. The passed over goes out under a different brand name.