Photobucket Tutorial Needed

I was going to do that anyway but my PC has some sort of virus. I will see if I can "get-er-done" today. I do notice than many people have very small pictures.

Here is a short one for starters using the Photobucket app on an iPad. Open Photobucket app:

post-1150-13756508129475_thumb.jpg

Select the picture you want:

post-1150-13756508130782_thumb.jpg

Click the link button in the upper right

post-1150-13756508131646_thumb.jpg

Then select link you want to use and a pop up appears. When you select OK the code is copied to your clipboard and you can paste it in your post

post-1150-13756508132546_thumb.jpg

Then you can paste the picture in your post:

HPIM3324.jpg

Irvin F.

King Griller w/Auber PID

If you have an iPhone or iPad it is really simple. When you create a post there is a Camera and Photo icon in the lower right of your screen. Click the camera icon take you picture and hit the upload button. if your picture(s) are stored on the iPad/iPhone click the photo icon select the picture(s) and hit the upload button. Here is a snapshot of the screen:

post-1150-13756508133463_thumb.jpg

The four icons above the keyboard are camera, photo, edit, and tools.

Irvin F.

King Griller w/Auber PID

And if you want to load a youtube video use (youtube)video_code(/youtube) and remember to replace () with []. Lets say I find a youtube video I wand to share for resizing pictures in photobucket like this one

just copy the URL and past it.

EDIT: Don't read this as it will probably upset you. If you have any children around the house or grandchildren ask them. They will more than likely be able to do it for you. Things are not like they used to be.

Irvin F.

King Griller w/Auber PID

Then select link you want to use and a pop up appears.

Which link is best and why?

There are only two IMG (image) links, IMG Code and IMG Thumb. When using a IMG Code you picture will be displayed completely in the post. If you use IMG Thumb thumbnails will be displayed and when someone clocks on them only a small picture will be displayed. f one clicks on the thumbnail a complete full size picture is displayed.

I view the forum now with an iPad using Tapatalk so all pictures are displayed as thumbnails so it does not matter. if you view a post on a pc here is the difference between the two pictures. The first is image and the second is thumbnail.

HPIM3324.jpg

th_HPIM3324.jpg

I prefer the thumbnails because it takes up less room. Also if you use thumbnails and and someone views them on an Iphone with tapatalk you ictures will be really tiny even when expanded. So IMHO always use the IMG Code. Hope that makes sense and I did not ramble.

Irvin F.

King Griller w/Auber PID

Maybe this will make more sense. Here is the last post as it shows on my iPad

post-1150-13756508139573_thumb.jpg

When I click on the IMG Code it shows like this

post-1150-13756508140735_thumb.jpg

When I click on the IMG Thumb it show like this

post-1150-13756508142029_thumb.jpg

Imagine what it looks like on an iPhone. Don't use IMG Thumb unless don't want many people to see the pictures.

Irvin F.

King Griller w/Auber PID