Joetisserie Fits Vision Pro S

My Joetisserie arrived today and I am happy to report that it fits the Vision Pro S. Dimensions for the Pro S are:

OD. 22.5"

ID. 20.25"

I've attached a few photos. The bottom lip of the Joetisserie sits snugly on the interior 1/4" of the gasket and appears to form a good seal.

Thanks for Looking and Happy Cooking.

a841d627a327303709dd072ebab86e42.jpgf609aeacb28458853a07d88f6d200384.jpg550cbdd2aeb053eae906e116f4394ecb.jpgf387e86a78d4b1e4044871d625b21e28.jpg64194c09b9b0c14803e4935f82c87362.jpg

That fire bowl looks fairly new, please put lump in and spin a bird

That fire bowl is 4+ years old and has seen many a bird, cow, pig, fish, shrimp, scallop, and veggie cooked, and many of those cooks posted right here on KG since 2012.

That fire bowl is 4+ years old and has seen many a bird, cow, pig, fish, shrimp, scallop, and veggie cooked, and many of those cooks posted right here on KG since 2012.
And many of those posts enjoyed here by yours truly. Many copied at the cgriller house but rarely credited to Jack

Why, oh, why, does this fit every grill smaller than the Joe, and very grill larger than the Joe, but it don't fit the keg?

I feel your pain, prowe.  I was worried that it would not fit the Vision S and that I'd have to return it or buy a KJ Classic--when what I've had my eye on all along is a KEG!!!!

Why, oh, why, does this fit every grill smaller than the Joe, and very grill larger than the Joe, but it don't fit the keg?

I feel your pain, prowe.  I was worried that it would not fit the Vision S and that I'd have to return it or buy a KJ Classic--when what I've had my eye on all along is a KEG!!!!

Soooo much pain. Unbearable. I would love to try out this joetisserie. Still love my keg. No doubt.

Just my luck, we had a short vacation meeting my daughter and grandkids at the Dells. We ate at a restaurant that rotisseries their chickens and my wife loved it. Now I'm sure your going to be posting some great looking cooks, how am I going to serve her chicken that didn't spin around. Lol

What I said was meant as a joke

No problem, Paul.  I can't decide whether the first spin will be a chicken or something more adventurous.  Probably a chicken until I learn how the Joetisserie behaves on the Vision.