Hello Grillers from Peoria IL

samjo

Welcome to the forum, samjo. Those are mighty good-looking shrimp. Yummy.

It was also very wise of you to proactively post pictures of your cook. Members here really appreciate PICTURES, and if you just talk about a cook but don't provide pictures, someone will ask for 'em. I don't know why... Pictures just make me hungry all the time! :>)

Enjoy your new cooker.

Welcome to the forum, samjo. Those are mighty good-looking shrimp. Yummy.

It was also very wise of you to proactively post pictures of your cook. Members here really appreciate PICTURES, and if you just talk about a cook but don't provide pictures, someone will ask for 'em. I don't know why... Pictures just make me hungry all the time! :>)

Enjoy your new cooker.

Oops... I think those are pieces of chicken... Not shrimp. My bad! Looks good anyway :>)

Welcome!  I used to spend a good deal of time in your area when I worked for Caterpillar.  In fact, I was stranded in Peoria for a few days because I was there the week of the 9/11 attacks and could not fly back home... 

To paraphrase WC Fields

“Peoria, wonderful town, spent a week there one night”

Welcome!  I used to spend a good deal of time in your area when I worked for Caterpillar.  In fact, I was stranded in Peoria for a few days because I was there the week of the 9/11 attacks and could not fly back home... 

Thanks John. I watch your videos regularly on Youtube. Great videos.