Costco Kamado Joe Roadshow - Santa Maria, CA 3/18 - 3/26

socaldave

Grillings Everyone,

Kamado Joe Grills will be at Costco Wholesale in the city of Santa Maria, CA from Friday March 18

through Saturday March 26 with the 24" Big Joe, the 18" Classic Joe and the 13.5" Joe Jr. These grills come complete

with a Sturdy Cart with locking caster wheels, Shelves, the Divide & Conquer Grille, grille accessories and a cover. (No cover for the 13.5" Joe Jr.)

You can also pick up Kamado Joe Lump Charcoal at a great price.

Don't miss the opportunity to get these models at rock-bottom wholesale prices with a Kamado Joe Manufacture Warranty from trusted Costco Wholesale.

*** VERY IMPORTANT!!! ***
***You will need a Costco Wholesale Membership to purchase these grills.***

Contact David at 818-863-6197

Or just come out to:
Costco Wholesale
1335 S Bradley Rd
Santa Maria, CA 93454
(805) 928-8459

post-11109-0-64033900-1458234162_thumb.j

post-11109-0-59542400-1458234168_thumb.j

post-11109-0-37798500-1458234174_thumb.j

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By PorkyBoy
      Hey all. First time posting!

So I got my first Kamado, a standard size classic Kamado Joe about six months ago. Loving it, but still working on getting my smoke technique right. Seems to be the main challenge with a Kamado as opposed to other types of smoker, as its hard to get the wood to burn hot enough to produce nice quality smoke without it burning out too quick or spiking the temperature. It's definitely possible and I have achieved it from time to time but consistency definitely seems to be something everyone struggles with, judging from the amount of posts on the topic and the huge variation in techniques.

Anyway, I had a thought. Would it be possible to produce charcoal that wasn't quite finished combusting, so that a certain percentage of the tasty non-carbon wood compounds remained? Just enough that you could simply use this instead of regular lump + regular wood, and you'd be pumping out a small but consistent amount of wood smoke throughout the burn? No more fretting about chunks vs chips, where to place and whether & how to add partway through. Plus no worries about either sudden belching of thick smoke or its total disappearance!

Or am I misunderstanding the process, and any such 'incomplete' charcoal, while producing some smoke, wouldn't necessarily be producing the right type to make those butts delicious?

• By KamadoJim
      Hi,

What are the most popular size of Kamado? Is there any data on whether 18" / 24" / Other are best sellers?

Thanks
    • By JohnnyAppetizer
      Saw this in Kroger a while back. Then I saw it on Shark Tank. Anybody tried it?
      Sustainable Hardwood Charcoal Briquettes – Prime 6 (prime-six.com)
    • By COKAMADO
      All,

I am new to the site and messed up the location of my post by initially putting it in the introductions section. Below is the link to that post.

I am looking for ideas on small cracks forming in the firebox of my New Old Kinuura Yaki #5 Kamado.

Photo of kamado for fun

• By Bomb Dog Barbecue
      I have a question for the community about fire construction and how much charcoal I should be using when I set up a cook. I have a KJ Classic III and have been using the SloRoller for all of my low and slow cooks.

On some of my larger cooks (one pork butt, a full brisket, and then two boneless pork shoulders) I have burned through all of my fuel before the cook was done. I filled the standard KJ ash basket with charcoal and then light it up with one KJ firestarter. I was smoking everything at around 250F and followed the heating method described by SmokingDad BBQ on his YouTube channel (it worked well!).

Does anyone have an image of what their charcoal looks like when setting up for a 10lb brisket or pork butt?