• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By St1brew
      My wife found some boneless spareribs on sale at our local supermarket.  I had some thick cut bacon that need to be cooked. So here is their beautiful marriage. Rubbed with Jake's grillin' coffee rub, cooked over indirect heat at 250°. Pulled when internal temp of 155° was reached(first time checking). Also cooked some bacon that was awesome as well. Here's some pics! The sparerib in the front was on the back of the grill, still great though.

• By Donnie
      I need your help! I have been doing tons of research and I am down to either the XL Big Green Egg for $1,024 at my local dealer or the Kamado Joe Big Joe for $1,800. I know I would need to spend another $500 ish dollars for accessories for the BGE but it is still overall cheaper. The main thing I like about the Kamado Joe is the upgraded gasket, it seems like such a pain to worry about the felt gasket (maybe it's not that bad). The other features of the Kamado Joe are nice, but not that important to me like the ash tray and the air lift dome. I would love to hear your thought from both sides to try and help me decide. I really appreciate your help as I am excited to replace my pellet smoker and finally play with real fire! 
    • By AuMonkeyBoy
      Pecan top and oak everything else besides the drawers. Had some oak 4x4s that I cut down for the frame

• By JaxxQ
      Looks like the new gasket is finally available on-line, Its a bit pricey at $89 for the classic and $99 for the Big Joe, Can anybody confirm that it will work on the Pre-2017 Joes?
      https://www.quetopiabbq.com/product/kamado-joe-gasket/
    • By BeerdedRooster
      Hey all, My name is Will, I WILL be a new Kamado Joe Big Joe owner in the next few days. Looking forward to some great smokes and grill outs! I also do a lot of All grain home brew beer for fun, because well, I like it better. And last but not least, I am ridiculously crazy about lawn care... anyway, im glad to be a part of the forum and reading through all the info. 

I do have one question though, (and I hope this isn't already covered, and if it is, I apologize) but I can either get a grill from a somewhat local grill store (45 mins away) or from Costco. The guy from Costco will only be there till Sunday April 15, 2018 and I was curious if any y'all could help me out on this; Costco price and local grill store price is about the same but I was curious more about the taxes. I live in Texas, and I know regardless of any company's offer, Texas wants their cut, which is fine, but I read somewhere that Costco roadshow is tax free, has anyone else heard of that? if so it would be worth the extra $150 or so... plus Costco is closer.