Kamado Joe T-Shirts!

John Setzler

Hey guys... I got a care package from Meghan today with the new T-shirts in it!  Here are some photos of what's coming down the pipe VERY SOON!

post-1-0-48346200-1460490219.jpg

This comes in gray and white...

post-1-0-83326100-1460490210_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-57801900-1460490209_thumb.jpg

This is on the back of the shirt with a small KJ logo on the front...

post-1-0-41937500-1460490215_thumb.jpg

This logo is on the back with a small KJ logo on the front...

post-1-0-89098300-1460490216_thumb.jpg

This is on the front with a small KJ logo on the back...

post-1-0-38650800-1460490218_thumb.jpg

This is on the front with a small KJ logo on the back...  This shirt is also NOT pink.. its red..  The light I photographed it in makes it look that way though. 

Are they planning on adding an Internet store on their site so someone can buy these and/or other accessories or would the shirts and other accessories be something a dealer would have to carry and/or order for the customer?

Nice looking shirts.

Are they planning on adding an Internet store on their site so someone can buy these and/or other accessories or would the shirts and other accessories be something a dealer would have to carry and/or order for the customer?

Nice looking shirts.

The plan is to have them available on an online store through the KJ website.  I'm not sure what else will be available through that store.  I do have two golf shirts also, a black and white one.  There are hats and some other stuff coming as well.

Why don't the new logos show the profile of the new cap? I know it's not out yet, and may not even be a finalized design, but the prototypes we saw stand out from the kamado crowd. 

As it is, that logo could represent a number of kamado brands. Put the new cap on it and it's totally unique. Seems like they may have jumped the gun on the logo redesign - unless they already thought of that and had 2 logos designed and will swap out when the new cap launches?

But why would you print materials with a silhouette of your product when that silhouette is due to change?