PM'S

Is anyone having issues sending PM's.

I've tried twice in the past couple of hours to send one to ckreef and jackjumper but they never seem to send.

I got the one pm you sent me a little while ago. Do you get my reply?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes I did, for some reason it let me add on to a old PM and send it to you. But it wouldn't let me create a new one and send it.

I just tried and it wouldn't let me start a new one. Wanted me to tag onto our previous conversation. I wonder if it now does it like smartphones do - keeps one long continuous conversation between two people.

Tried to send a test message to ckreef from iPad. Here is msg that it responded with

The following errors were found

The member ckreef cannot receive any new messages

This personal message has not been sent

I sent one to Jackjumper with no issues but could not send one to ckreef.  It's possible that their inbox is full.  The system is configured to allow a maximum of 100 conversations.  If you have more than that number of conversations going you will need to delete some of them.  

Could Ck have a full inbox?

I sent one to Jackjumper with no issues but could not send one to ckreef. It's possible that their inbox is full. The system is configured to allow a maximum of 100 conversations. If you have more than that number of conversations going you will need to delete some of them.

Yea mine was full. Sorry everyone. I deleted a bunch so I have room now.