Sign in to follow this  
John Setzler

Bayou Classic Cypress Grill Satisfaction Survey

Bayour Classic Cypress Grill Satisfaction Survey:  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you are the owner of a Bayou Classic Cypress Kamado Grill, please take a moment to complete this satisfaction survey for the benefit of other users of this site. Please select one option in each of the four areas of the survey. If you have additional comments about your satisfaction with this product, please post them as a response to this survey.

Thanks!

I worked at lowes after military while I was going to college and was a delivery driver. We delivered several of these and seeing these people back in the store I would ask how they liked them and all I spoke to loved them. So I ended up pulling the trigger and picked one up only because I got it for 500 bucks and works really well.

I worked at lowes after military while I was going to college and was a delivery driver. We delivered several of these and seeing these people back in the store I would ask how they liked them and all I spoke to loved them. So I ended up pulling the trigger and picked one up only because I got it for 500 bucks and works really well.

They have one at a local Lowes that I got to check out in person. It is a really nice looking grill.

I wish there was an option between excellent and average. :)

I've had mine 2.5 weeks now and I'd say price, functionality, and overall satisfaction are excellent, but I'd rate build quality as good, rather than excellent, but not average or bad. 

Given that, I rated it excellent across the board since I feel that it's a stronger positive than negative. 

Edited by karacooks

I've had mine 2 weeks and food comes out great.  Ceramic looks like it's high quality and I like the cypress glaze.  Made the mods suggested on this site and can't be happier.  Nuts and bolts could fit better but got it for $550 at Lowes so I'm not too annoyed with it.  overall very happy with the purchase.

Mine didn't last long. After 4 cooks total I rolled from my patio (slowly) to the garage and the bottom shattered. Anyone need parts?

I have everything but the bottom half, the ring and box which all shattered and/or broke.