Rival

Royal Oak on sale today at home depot

Shows $7.88, 15lb online. That's so cheap, I'd consider buying buying that crap. But, Safeway has Lazzari $9.99, 18lb everyday, so I wont.

Was just about to post this. Would grab some, but my lgs has KJ restaurant grade lump now for about $20. I get a discount for some odd reason. Normal price is $24.99.

Will definitely try and get to HD today. I'm down 2 bags and I hate the crap lump I have.

It does say limit 10 per customer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Will definitely try and get to HD today. I'm down 2 bags and I hate the crap lump I have.

A couple years ago I got 17 of the 17.6 lbs bags into a Prius.

I bet you could load up your 10 bags and go back in for another 10. Just sayin....

10 for you 10 for the wife. [emoji6]

That's a great bang for the buck! I have burned through hundreds of bags of Royal Oak over the past 20+ years, and it is never let me down. My area Walmarts occasionally run Royal Oak at that same price. I have picked up as many as 50 bags at a time.

This is indeed a great deal! .51/lb for lump... nice!  Haven't bought Royal Oak from Home Depot in the past 6 months or so... when did they go from 17.6 lb bags to 15.44 lb bags?

This is indeed a great deal! .51/lb for lump... nice!  Haven't bought Royal Oak from Home Depot in the past 6 months or so... when did they go from 17.6 lb bags to 15.44 lb bags?

I saw the change probably 3 or 4 months ago here. My HD still has the old shelf tag on that shows the larger bag.

Walmart still had the 17lb bags last time I checked.

This is indeed a great deal! .51/lb for lump... nice! Haven't bought Royal Oak from Home Depot in the past 6 months or so... when did they go from 17.6 lb bags to 15.44 lb bags?

I saw the change probably 3 or 4 months ago here. My HD still has the old shelf tag on that shows the larger bag.

Walmart still had the 17lb bags last time I checked.

I wonder if this is how HD gets out of price matching Walmart.