Food saver rolls on sale.

At checkout it changes the amount. I did a fake order to see. Haven't ordered yet because can't figure out what I need. I just bought a big box from Costco.

If you click that link it says the deal has expired. That is not true.

Hit the button to continue to the foodsaver website. Regardless of what deal it says on that initial screen add 6 to the quantity. Proceed to checkout. Once you get to the final confirmation screen your total cost will be $32.10 for 6 double roll boxes.

This is an awesome deal. If you use a foodsaver you really need to get in on this before they remove the deal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

When you order you end up enrolled in an auto-ship program that ships and bills your card automatically.

I will probably never use up the first shipment.

i certainly do not need a second shipment.

It ships every three months.

When you order you end up enrolled in an auto-ship program that ships and bills your card automatically.

I ordered a set of 6 packages myself.  I seem to recall a couple of check boxes to select the auto ship, or one-time purchase.  See below...

foodsaver_zpsc2x8boe6.jpg

I ordered a set of 6 packages myself. I seem to recall a couple of check boxes to select the auto ship, or one-time purchase. See below...

foodsaver_zpsc2x8boe6.jpg

What Silicon Sam said. The boxes default to one time shipping. Don't click the auto shipping box. Enough said.........

It's such an awesome deal Mrs skreef came home and ordered 6 more double boxes. Yea they'll probably last us until the end of 2017 but at that cost we couldn't resist - they will eventually get used and for $65 for 24 rolls we couldn't go wrong. Saved us about $180.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The default box for me was a one time shipment. I saw that box but did not select it.