Aussie Joe

I've been holding off

Well everyone I've decided to jump in the deep end and get myself a KK sent Dennis his payment today .looking at getting a 23 with these tilesb5d1b7e2d60fb2b5641486515b0dd37e.jpgsimilar if not the same to boscos love the Pebble look. The exchange rate sucked but you get that I didn't even know what a bge or kj was let alone a kk when I was getting a $1.05 au to the usd .but I reckon it's still worth it .it's taken me awhile to come to this decision if I'm not mistaken I mentioned in a thread that the tiles don't do it for me lol .but I have always been lurking in this thread and I think it brainwashed me into buying one [emoji12]after really seeing the quality of these bbqs zooming in on pictures of the hinge and everything else I was pretty impressed . I have been unlucky but lucky at the same time as some of you may know my pride and joy got stolen 445827026b33bf8467ae7ca4782d1cfa.jpgand that in initself totally sucked. But I was insured I was seriously looking at thishttp://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/north-lake/cars-vans-utes/hq-holden-1-tonner/1114905538love the look of a 1 tonner but my eye also caught this http://www.bikesales.com.au/private/SSE-AD-3883183/2012-Triumph-Street-Triple-R/?cr=0&psq=%28%28%28Make%3D%5BTriumph%5D%26State%3D%5BWA%5D%29%26%28%28SiloType%3D%5BDemo%20%26%20near%20new%20bikes%5D%7CSiloType%3D%5BPrivate%20used%20bikes%5D%29%7CSiloType%3D%5BDealer%20used%20bikes%5D%29%29%26Service%3D%5BBikesales%5D%29&pso=0&pss=Premium I love my cars and bikes and have spent heaps on them getting the kk is a now or never purchase for me as you can see what i was up against but your only on the planet once and at this moment in time I'm more interested in Q than burning up the streets

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill ♨

Congratulations Aussie Joe. You're going to love the KK. The sting of the purchase will go away the moment you peak through the pallet sitting in your driveway. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Reef's Bistro

Congratulations Aussie Joe. You're going to love the KK. The sting of the purchase will go away the moment you peak through the pallet sitting in your driveway. Can't wait to see some pictures.

Reef's Bistro

Cheers ckreef I didn't bat an eye lid when I transferred the coin I'm here this is what I want no tire kicking

It still sucks that your pride and joy was stolen but now you will have a new pride and joy Congrats on your new purchase the pebbles look fantastic

Cheers Stile it's one of those sad but happy moments they don't come around to often but get your heart pumping when they do I have no doubt in my mind that I will get another bike but for the time being I'm stoked to get a Q that will last me

Congrats on the decision Joe. I'm sure you'll put it to good use. Keep us posted on timelines for delivery, uncreating, etc., and especially your first cook on it.

Cheers aljoseph I most certainly will and all the mandatory pics will be posted lol

@Aussie Joe - welcome to the KK world. You are in for a wonderful treat. That 23 is just a beautiful grill. Congrats!

Cheers CC I think the 23 will be perfect for me love my Joe and thought about a 19 kk considering it's only two of us but it Wil be nice to have a bit of extra space if required plus the 23 looks sexy