Where did "The Cooler" go in general discussion?

It's moving to the paid subscribers only section. As of this writing it's still accessible on the full site version under Site Supporters subfoum but per John's reply in another thread, it will be migrating when he gets his plans for premium content access lined out.

Sorry. Don't see it. Guess I will have to dig out the laptop. Looks like the FB group is down too. Oh well. Was fun while it lasted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this, the contribution link is included in the thread (it's just a PayPal link):

http://www.kamadoguru.com/topic/28709-changes-for-site-support-subscriptions/

Just wondering, why did it go to a paid subscription? Seems like a lot of people will move away from the website, I know its happend on my local saltwater fish website.

This is a wonderful forum, nothing really equal to it on the web. Independent sites like this one  are not without cost, upkeep, maintenance, and the like. In addition,  KG  has grown considerably in membership and size since it began. Not really unreasonable or unnecessary to seek support from folks who use it, to continue making this high quality site available. non supporters will be able to see and read all sections and post in general sections, supporters however,  will be able to participate and post in those sections  designated for supporters as well as in general sections.