Posting Editing Time limits

Hi John,

I under rationalle behind not allowing people to perpetually edit their posts. I think the new limits went too far. I believe you only have about 10 -15 minutes to correct errors in post right now. Most sites allow at least 60 minutes to 5-6 hours for a post to be edited.

Sometime you'll re-read a post later on in the day and you'll notice a spelling and grammar error in the post that needs to be fixed. Now you can't fix the post anymore.

Is there any chance you'll consider extending the edit time on KG posts to at least a couple of hours to correct minor errors like adding another image, grammar, spelling, ect..?

I outlined the new member vs subscriber site options in a pinned post in thismsection a while back. I felt that 15 minutes was adequate time to change something in the original post if it had been overlooked before making the post.

That's fine. I've been waiting for the Canadian dollar to recover before considering a support subscription. $100 dollars US works out $141.50 Canadian dollars once you include the PayPal and Forex charges. It's not a good time to be making USD purchases.

.........Sometime you'll re-read a post later on in the day and you'll notice a spelling and grammar error in the post that needs to be fixed. ......?

I think it's been 15 minutes or so for a year or maybe longer. Luckily, we won't tease you for a grammatical mistake here or there.

But, if you choose the wrong method of lighting lump, I'm afraid that we can't show the same leniency :P