Booted out

Thanks! Wish I'd known about it earlier, but I'll definitely use it for my future purchases.

When you use that link it supports KJ. I saved it to my favorites. I don't use Amazon all that often, but when I do I use that link.

I assume you meant KG....

Yeah, he meant KG it's definitely a kamadoguru referral link

Thanks! Wish I'd known about it earlier, but I'll definitely use it for my future purchases.
When you use that link it supports KJ. I saved it to my favorites. I don't use Amazon all that often, but when I do I use that link.
I assume you meant KG....
Im with prowe, I've been spelling it kamado juru, no good?
Lol.. my mistake. I told you guys i doont psell wiked goood.

Not a real spelling juru

Guys if you want to contribute fine and if you dont that's fine also. Lets move on and continue cooking.

I think it is time to lock this thread.

I agree.  Just in case anyone wants the last word, or John, if you disagree, here's notice that I plan to lock this thread in 30 minutes.  

People have to keep in mind there's real costs inolved in running the site. It's free for us, It's far from free for John to host KG.

The costs to the forum administrator can be offset in many different ways. 

Banners, adds etc keep a steady flow of income - enough to keep the forum

running. Whether an Admin wants to embrace that or not is up to them. 

Also if there is a charge for 'select' forum sites - that offer better more accurate info

than so be it. That's up to each member to decide if getting into the Stonecutters

is of value to them. 

But to say we have to 'keep in mind' the costs of a forum just rubs me the wrong way.