Sign in to follow this  
vinced1213

Vision Customer Service

Does anyone have any issues getting responses from Vision? I haven't received a response for over 2 weeks from e-mail and I sent another over the weekend and haven't gotten a response. I made a phone call and was told that I was going to get a call back from the warehouse manager but have not heard anything. I have been having issues keeping my temperatures below 300 and don't know what to do. I have posted in the forum previously about the temperature issue but have had no luck after trying peoples suggestions. My grill is registered with Vision. Thanks.

I've always had quick replies. Are you using help@visiongrills.com  ?

It's unlikely that there is a problem with your grill, other than maybe the thermometer being off.

It's really just a question of practice. To keep temps under 300 you'd be surprised how small of a fire is required and how little air flow - vents open just a crack.

Try completing the form for help on their website maybe?  I've been getting quick responses from Laurie with customer service and she even got a replacement top grate sent out to me quickly towards the end of last week that is arriving today!

Sent an e-mail to Laurie asking for some help as I had some quality issues with my newly purchased (bought it July 9th) Vision B Series. Took her about two days to get back to me only to have it transferred to Bob. Two more days went back and finally Bob had a chance to get back to me. Spoke to him on his cellphone today and was handled on the spot. He went above and beyond to help me and even did a little extra. I'm extremely pleased with how things turned out ultimately. 

Sent an e-mail to Laurie asking for some help as I had some quality issues with my newly purchased (bought it July 9th) Vision B Series. Took her about two days to get back to me only to have it transferred to Bob. Two more days went back and finally Bob had a chance to get back to me. Spoke to him on his cellphone today and was handled on the spot. He went above and beyond to help me and even did a little extra. I'm extremely pleased with how things turned out ultimately.

Welcome. Please stop by and introduce yourself.

I went through the help form on the website. Only took a few days to get an initial reply but it was about a month to get a call that my shipment is ready for delivery. In all fairness, they sent me a entire new outer shell for free under warranty coverage so I didn't expect rapid turnaround. Got the call yesterday to arrange delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a Classic B yesterday and after I got it home and took a good look the sealing felt around the lid and base had spots that it was coming apart off the backing. It was the display model so I'm sure it was abused somewhat, e-mailed them late yesterday afternoon with photos and they got back with me today saying they had new Nomex coming my way. So far I would say that's great service so far.  

I had a cracked fire bowl.  Called and the person gave me step by step instructions to follow on line.  Emailed problem and pics, dealt with Laurie, had a new fire bowl withing 2 weeks.  Needless to say I was very happy with customer service.