I don't want to be rude

I use tapatalk I try to like posts and reply as we all do ,recently I have noticed If I like a post the like button goes blue indicating I have liked that post as normal .but when I go out of a thread then return the like button is grayed out as if I did not like it is this a tapatalk thing because I keep hitting the like button again am wondering if people receive multiple likes from me that in itself is a good feeling lol

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill♨

Just started using Tapatalk about a week ago, like some things about it and don't like some things about it. Figure in a couple of more weeks I will be more comfortable with it. Have not had the issue with the like thumbs up.

Just tried it with mine. 1st time it did like you said and acted like I never hit the like button when I left the thread and came back in. After that though, it seems to be working like it should. Not for sure what the deal is.

I've tried Tapatalk on my iPhone and just never cared for the interface on little bit. It's just not for me. That said, @ckreef uses Tapatalk for a fair number of his posts and it seems to work for him.

To each his own.

I use Tapatalk for posts of my cooks, after taking the photos on my iPad.   Sometimes it can be a pain but 90% of the time it works fine.  

But for day-in-day-out viewing of the Forum, replying to posts and welcoming new members, I use my laptop.  I much prefer the views I can get with Google Chrome and the ease of using functions, including Likes, PM, and emojis.

Only thing I see that is mess up.. Is it shows I follow people when I haven't and I'm been getting followers by the dozens.. Not sure it was a actual guru chose to follow me. Anybody having that going on?

Mrs. Reef's Bistro

Only thing I see that is mess up.. Is it shows I follow people when I haven't and I'm been getting followers by the dozens.. Not sure it was a actual guru chose to follow me. Anybody having that going on?

Mrs. Reef's Bistro

Totally agree with the following issue. But that only happened in the latest release.

Tapatalk posts pictures direct to the forum much better than a full website connection.

Reef's Bistro