Attention Kamado Rotisserie Aficionados....

This is a good video reviewing the different types of rotisserie baskets that will work in Kamados, with the exception of #5.  I have the other 5 and they are all great baskets for different applications.  The short video is a great review;

https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-rotisserie-baskets

I'm big surprised to see non-stick coated baskets making the top of any list. I've never found the non-stick surfaces to last very long.

The Fire Magic and the Fit it and Grill it would be my top choices in the group. I'm surprised to see the Rib'O'Lator did not make the list.

#1 Fill It And Grill it--best high end

#2 Grill Pro Flat Non Stick Grill Basket--I am also surprised a non stick would be recommended--often it is more a stick to me coating

best mid range

#3 Napoleon non stick tumble basket---best inexpensive

---Grill Pro Flat Flat Spit

---- Woodeze Home Backyard Steel Grizley

So Andy do your recommendations match?

What are your recommended must have baskets?

I like and use Flat Baskets, Tumbler Baskets, Fill it and Grill It and the Rib-O-Lator.

Do you prefer the non stick coating or plain metal? I am asking because you have a lot of experience with these kind of products.

I like and use Flat Baskets, Tumbler Baskets, Fill it and Grill It and the Rib-O-Lator.

Do you prefer the non stick coating or plain metal? I am asking because you have a lot of experience with these kind of products.

My first preference is stainless steel, but I have a couple coated flat baskets that work just fine. I wash all my flat and tumbler baskets, Fill It and Grill It, Rib-O-Lator, spit-forks and spit-rods (except my long Cajun Grill's rod) in the dishwasher.