Another kudos to Vision Grills

danielc

So yesterday while cooking on my Vision Pro C, I noticed one of the wheels looked a bit crooked. Looking more closely, I saw that the part of the cart where the wheel holds the wheel is coming apart, possibly due to rust.

I emailed Vision with photos, and asked if they are sending me a replacement, how much I would need to pay to upgrade to the stainless steel cart so I don't need to worry about the rust.

They replied saying if I was willing to pay the $41.17 cost of shipping that they would be happy to upgrade the cart to the stainless one. I thought this was quite fair of them, and placed the order.

Good job Vision!

Dan

972f55fb17e8c4c8d7c07cadaad1efb5.jpg

6ea784c38fc329f53dc624f4c4e7c8fa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you get your new stand, spray your wheel assembly with some rust proofing spray. Mine are over 4 years old now and still looking new.

Thanks for the tip. Recommend anything in particular? I think I still have a can of the Krown stuff

When you get your new stand, spray your wheel assembly with some rust proofing spray. Mine are over 4 years old now and still looking new.

Thanks for the tip. Recommend anything in particular? I think I still have a can of the Krown stuff

I think it was a Krown can I bought when I had my car sprayed, but I'm sure the Canadian Tire Rust Check would be fine too. I always spray any of my outdoor stuff, especially when it is in contact with the ground/deck/ etc. So far so good.