• Similar Content

• By endou_kenji
      Ingredients
      8 Cloves of Garlic 2 Cloves of Black Garlic Butter to taste Salt and pepper to taste 2 Tomatoes 4 Slices of White Bread half-lemon juice and zest 100g mayonnaise 200g grated cheese (I usually use cow mozzarella, but parmesan works wonderfully) About 3cm of leek, coarsely chopped  
      peel the white garlic and place it in a mini-tray made of foil (it just needs to be large enough to hold the garlic and not let the butter drip away place enough butter in the mini-tray to your taste, I recommend not to drench the garlic in too much butter, just put in enough for it to melt and cook the garlic Add salt and pepper to taste, I usually make it a bit salty, so that I won't need to add anymore salt afterwards Cut the tomatoes in half from top to bottom, wash and remove the seeds. Dry it as best as you can and sprinkle salt. Place it into the smoker for about an hour or so (at about 115 C is fine) Along with the garlic, I start grilling the tomatoes, cut side down (skin side up), so they start grilling on the inside. After the white garlic is done, mix the smoked garlic on a bowl, along with the black garlic, lemon juice and zest, mayonnaise and blend them with a hand blender. Add in the leek and half the cheese. Remove the tomatoes from the grill, stuff them with the garlic cream and top it with the remaining grated cheese. Spread the garlic cream on the bread slices, and top them with the grated cheese as well Put the tomatoes and the bread back on the grill and leave it to cook for about 30 to 45min at 115 C. It really will depend on your preference for the bread... if you like it crunchier, let it for longer, if you like it softer, pay close attention to it as it goes real fast... Enjoy youself a nice side dish
    • By LJS
      Hi Kamado Peeps,
      Over the weekend I cooked up some pizza – cheese and veg cheese. I love the wood fire taste and the pizza is cooked just right in under 10min.
      I have not tried any backing yet but have done loads of baking on the webber. 
      Keep smoking 

• By Rob_grill_apprentice
      Semolina bread with whole-grain soaker test run was successful.   This used a Poolish and when Poolish was ripe I made the dough.   The whole grain were soaked in boiling water and kept at room temp for 4 hours,   Crumb, texture and taste very good.    For darker outside colour I should have baked at 30F hotter than I did.   I was at 400 F and should had been at 430 to 450 F.    Still happy with result based on taste this bread would make very good sandwich bread.   This is definitely a keeper recipe. 

Cracked Wheat Bread-test run successful.    This bread tastes very good.  It was made using hard white wheat artesian untreated flour, hard red spring wheat fresh ground, cracked wheat and malt syrup.  Pate Fermentee yeasted pre-ferment was made.  Cracked wheat made into soaker.  It was a 75 % hydration dough.  

Test run making Five-Grain Bread with Pate Fermentee.    Taste is very good.   I thought I had sunflower seeds but I didn’t so I used toasted sesame seeds in place of sunflower seeds.  Happy with result.   No picture of brotform loaf because I used expansion rack on Kamado and temperature gauge punctured one end of the loaf so appearance not nice.   With baking loafs I shouldn’t use expansion rack.  Small loaf baked on main rack.