does costco usually carry tri tip?

You can always get a refund for your membership if you dont use it at anytime before the year is up.  i love costco's return policy.  Electronics are 90 days return but anything else is return at anytime; broken, used, didnt used no questions asked

I have purchased Tri Tip at Cost Co regularly in both Cali and Arizona. Not sure about the availability in other states. The Tri I have purchased at Cost Co has been exceptionally good, and of high quality. In addition, I get most of my large cuts, prime rib, steaks, pork, lamb at Cost Co as well. For me in Arizona, it is the best available butcher shop locally. 

You can always get a refund for your membership if you dont use it at anytime before the year is up.  i love costco's return policy.  Electronics are 90 days return but anything else is return at anytime; broken, used, didnt used no questions asked

My understanding is that you can get a refund on the membership anytime, even if you use it. Meat varies by region, no tritips in the Boston area.

My understanding is that you can get a refund on the membership anytime, even if you use it. Meat varies by region, no tritips in the Boston area.

Yes.  This is correct.  I meant it in this instance if BIGJK didnt use it much since he has/had a samsclub membership

I have purchased Tri Tip at Cost Co regularly in both Cali and Arizona. Not sure about the availability in other states. The Tri I have purchased at Cost Co has been exceptionally good, and of high quality. In addition I get most of my large cuts, prime rib, steaks, pork, lamb at Cost Co as well. For me in Arizona it is the best available butcher. 

Most likey not found on the east coast.  Only place I've seen tri tip is a TraderJoes.  ANd its usually marinated

I haven't seen tri tip in Richmond, Va area Costco, but agree that Costco meats are excellent for the price - along with many other products.

I am a longtime Costco fan...With or without tri tip, I highly recommend a Costco membership

Yes. Tri tip shouldn't be the limiting factor. They carry quality items including their own Kirkland brand items.

The Costco I go to carry excellent Belgium beers like Duvel, Chimay, La Chouffe and Kwak at amazing prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My costco does not have them. That said they have fantastic meat,cheeses and other products for great prices. There return policy is awesome.  Some of the best buys besides meat and cheese are latex gloves, paper goods,aluminum pans, cell phones (3 month price protection). Get there better membership for 110. Regular club memberships is 55, executive is an additional 55. With the executive you get extra perks and benifits but best of all is the 2% cash back every year. If the check you get is less than the $55 upgrade fee they will refund you the diffrence.  So the executive membership either pays for itself I got almost $200 back this year or its free.

As others have stated Kirkland store brand is excellent. 

Some lesser know benifits cheaper credit protection, good prices on various home improvements like carpetting and central a/c.

I booked my honeymoon thru costco who was cheaper than any other travel site and included like $400 in extras for free.

Anyone have an issue with Costco blade tenderizing their beef? I have read that this can potentially push bacteria from the surface of the beef into the meat. If you look at the label on the package it even says to cook to 160F internal. Personally, I don't let it bother me, but I don't buy a lot of beef from Costco.

They only blade tende cheap tough cuts. They are clearly labeled.  I have never gotten sick from it. I use a jicard at home which does the same thing and have never gotten sick. Not only does it break up tough tissues it let's the marinade pent rate the whole piece. This works great for London broil.  Oh an I cook mine to medium rare everytime.