System Upgrade - TUESDAY AUG 30

On 8/29/2016 at 8:18 AM, DerHusker said:

FYI everyone: Due to the site being down right before the "Fed in the Med!" Challenge deadline we will be extending the entry deadline a day for every day it happens to be down.

Now if I can just make it thru my withdrawals of not being able to log into the Guru everything will be fine. :banghead:  

Not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but I can't reply to the Challenge Entry thread to add my entry. I was able to post it in the main Cooking forum, and obviously was able to reply to this forum, but cannot reply to that message.

FYI. 

We have been using this new update on the KK forum and I really like it.  I like the circle avatar pics that's my favourite.  

Will this have drag and drop photo option too?

site and colour looks good 

4 hours ago, bwarbiany said:

Not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but I can't reply to the Challenge Entry thread to add my entry. I was able to post it in the main Cooking forum, and obviously was able to reply to this forum, but cannot reply to that message.

FYI. 

Brad,

The thread is not locked so I don't know what the problem might be.

Can you try it again and let me know if it's still a problem?

2 hours ago, DerHusker said:

Brad,

The thread is not locked so I don't know what the problem might be.

Can you try it again and let me know if it's still a problem?

6 hours ago, bwarbiany said:

FYI. 

There is no Reply option on that, or any other thread in the Challenge sub-forum. It must have been tagged as a supporter forum

7 hours ago, bwarbiany said:

FYI. 

This should be fixed now.