These gloves by Blue Fire are Kevlar Nomex  with silicone  and rated at 932 degrees and certified for use both by welders and fire fighters. I purchased some on Amazon for $29.95. I find them excellent. I can pick up screaming hot grates, CI pans, stones and the like. Very comfortable and effective, nice and thick but  more flexible and less ham fisted than any welders gloves I have owned. I really like them. Bought some for the BIL on his birthday, he likes em too. 

post-3401-0-20783000-1472339334_thumb.jp

Keeper... I have a few different incarnations of gloves like that and really like them. BUT I run into the same issue with them all. When I take them off, the inner lining comes out... turns them inside out. Then, it's a hassle to work each liner finger into the outer layer finger, etc... Does anyone have any tricks to prevent this from happening? Could you put a couple of heavy stitches in the fingertips? Something to keep the inner lining and the outer layer together? I find myself using these more like pot holders to grab stuff with and don't bother wearing them as gloves.

Keeper... I have a few different incarnations of gloves like that and really like them. BUT I run into the same issue with them all. When I take them off, the inner lining comes out... turns them inside out. Then, it's a hassle to work each liner finger into the outer layer finger, etc... Does anyone have any tricks to prevent this from happening? Could you put a couple of heavy stitches in the fingertips? Something to keep the inner lining and the outer layer together? I find myself using these more like pot holders to grab stuff with and don't bother wearing them as gloves.

I have the pitmitts, same design, no kevlar. I occasionally have the same issue, mostly when my hands are wet. Let us know if you find a solution.

I have had the same issue with turning my gloves inside out.   I have found that if I grab the end of each finger as I take the gloves off, they don't follow my fingers out and turn inside out.   Stitching is a great idea that I might try if my work around doesn't continue to work for me.

I have both leather welding gloves and the fabric/silicone type.

Fabric/silicone all the way. Better at insulation and fantastic heat resistance.

I put mine on and took them off trying to think what I actually did. I grab them by the fingers and put them off rather than by the back of the glove. Seems to work every time. I have never experienced the liner separating from the outer glove. 

Those Kevlar gloves look trendy. I got a pair of welders style gloves with the Dutch oven I bought do the job. I have bricks sitting next to my Grill to put the grates on so less time handling

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill♨

I have had the same issue with turning my gloves inside out.   I have found that if I grab the end of each finger as I take the gloves off, they don't follow my fingers out and turn inside out.   Stitching is a great idea that I might try if my work around doesn't continue to work for me.

Thar is what I do--hold the ends.