Greek Lamb Chops and Greek Salad

Those look great and would go perfect with that nice fresh greek salad. Fine cook, really plates nice with all that color. I love rib chops, my wife calls them lamb popsicles. They only take a few minutes on the grill. when the fat starts to crust and bubble i pull em off. Fine cook, sir. 

5 hours ago, Cgriller64 said:

Awesome color on those chops. Salad adds nice pop to the money shot. For me the pic of the chops over a blazing flame is what catches my eye the most. Thing of beauty.

I may or may not have lost a bit of arm hair on this cook lol!

5 hours ago, keeperovdeflame said:

Those look great and would go perfect with that nice fresh greek salad. Fine cook, really plates nice with all that color. I love rib chops, my wife calls them lamb popsicles. They only take a few minutes on the grill. when the fat starts to crust and bubble i pull em off. Fine cook, sir. 

Yeah, they were done quickly. Being small and thin, I always worry about getting them just right. I hit them HARD over that massive flame for only ~30-40 sec per side and then moved them up above the deflector. Held them there indirect to finish.

In the end, I ended up with them just about perfect. Possibly the best lamb cook I've done so far (granted, I've only done lamb maybe 4-6 times now).

4 minutes ago, bwarbiany said:

Yeah, they were done quickly. Being small and thin, I always worry about getting them just right. I hit them HARD over that massive flame for only ~30-40 sec per side and then moved them up above the deflector. Held them there indirect to finish.

Yeah, that is exactly what I do. Just mark em and get the fat to bubble then move them to an indirect spot to finish off the direct heat.