Kingsford Briquettes @ Home Depot

Ben S

So I usually tell the cashier we can do this the easy way, the harder way or the difficult way. Either way I'm getting the amount I want,
Easy = just ring it all up.
Harder way = Just ring up the max amount, I'll pay and then just keep on doing it until what I have in my cart is Paid for.
Difficult = I'll just keep going out to my truck and coming back in to get more until I satisfy my needs. [emoji12] [emoji1]

I cooked on some Food Lion "Home 360" house brand briquettes the other night, and they were very good, better than the Kingsford blue bag imo. Cheaper too, almost as good as the Kingsford competition briquettes. I was pleasantly surprised!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Grabber70Mach Just curious what the check-out clerks do. Call a supervisor? Or comply with one of your options?

Thanks.

It's hit or miss, sometimes they just comply. Other times they won't do it and I request to talk to the Main store manager. Overall though I rarely don't leave with what I intended to get, if it's in stock.

It's hit or miss, sometimes they just comply. Other times they won't do it and I request to talk to the Main store manager. Overall though I rarely don't leave with what I intended to get, if it's in stock. And if the cashier is really nasty then I make sure I tell them I'll keep coming through there line until I'm done, SWIMBO reminded me about that previous fact I left out yesterday.