Sign in to follow this  
John Setzler

Grill Dome Kamado Grill Satisfaction Survey

Grill Dome Kamado Grill Satisfaction Survey  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you are the owner of a Grill Dome Kamado grill, please take a moment to complete this satisfaction survey for the benefit of other users of this site. Please select one option in each of the four areas of the survey. If you have additional comments about your satisfaction with this product, please post them as a response to this survey.

Thanks!

My only complaint about the grill dome is there are no dealers within 150 miles of my area so I have to order accessories online and pay the outrageous shipping cost!

I've owned my Xtra Tall, Large Grill Dome with stainless hardware and auto hinge (I think it's now called a Large Infinity) since 2004 or 2005. The only problem I've had over that period of time is a cracked fire ring which doesn't affect the usability at all. I visited the company (since I live only about 30 minutes away) and the owner gave me a new replacement fire ring without hesitation. Upon talking with the owner about what can cause such a problem, I realized that the ring cracked because I cranked the heat up to around 700-800 degrees to sear steaks and instead of gradually bringing the temp down, I shut both vents at the same time and the intense trapped heat probably caused the ring to crack. However, I'm still using the cracked fire ring and have been for the past 3 years. Eventually, I'll put the new ring in but for now, I see no immediate need to do so.

Other than that, I've had no other problems whatsoever. It's easy to attain and maintain whatever temperature I need for as long as I need. I have no doubt that it will last for many years to come.

If I had to buy another ceramic kamado , I'd pick a Grill Dome again.