Sign in to follow this  
andyscalzo

I Love my PK's, But.......

.....would never pay $900.00 for their new PK360.

http://www.pkgrills.com/the-new-pk360-grill-smoker-nos-001-100/

PK360-6755__10243_1478029305_1280_1280.jpg

I would much rather spend less money for two of their original PK Grills, plus I like having the cart underneath the grill vs. that new stand. These are a great grill and are easily portable. IMO they make more sense than a small portable Kamado. They cook just as well too.

1_PK_Comparison.png

Dang... That sure is purdy though.  I'd love to see one in person before spending the dough, but this looks really awesome.

I like the front opening lid as opposed to the side opening on the standard issue kind.

Really love the look of those wooden side shelves, but would really worry about keeping them perfect looking.

the extra swag that comes with it is pretty sweet too..

- Ltd. Edition Fire & Smoke Society Cap 
- PK Tongs & Spatula 
- PK Rib Rack 
- PK Pizza Stone 
- Littlemore Grid

Tongs $40, Spatula $30, RibRack $40, PizzaStone $34, LittlemoreGrid $30... Plus the Cap... $175-ish in their retail prices.  I wouldn't really need any of that, but it's a nice bonus.  

Really considering getting in on that first 100 manufacturing run.

3 hours ago, bosco said:

it looks retro.  Are you still using these for the rodizio?

Yup, along with my Cajun. If I'm running two Rodizios I like to use the Cajun, as it will accommodate both units. This new PK360 will not work with the Carson Rodizio, due to the way the dome opens, unless it is removable, which it may do.

6 hours ago, JayhawkPharmer said:

I like the front opening lid as opposed to the side opening on the standard issue kind.

That dome design on the PK360 won't work as well with the Carson Rodizios, which is the main reason I bought the PK's in the first place.