John Setzler

Discussion Thread: Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts

This challenge is right up my alley. I use grilled boneless , skinless chicken breasts all the time in chicken dishes. Just so happens I had something planned for tonight's dinner that with a little tweaking should work good for this challenge. Already started my cook with the first picture taken this morning. 

On 11/9/2016 at 8:48 AM, ckreef said:

This challenge is right up my alley. I use grilled boneless , skinless chicken breasts all the time in chicken dishes. Just so happens I had something planned for tonight's dinner that with a little tweaking should work good for this challenge. Already started my cook with the first picture taken this morning. 

I cook chicken breast a different way almost every time I cook them... the opportunities are unlimited.

On 11/8/2016 at 8:23 PM, John Setzler said:

You may discuss this callenge as you need in this thread...

Hi John- I'm new to this site but excited to say hello to you!  My kids and I watch your cooks every night as a part of their bedtime rituals!  Not sure if this is the right thread, but have a question for you.  I have the Big Joe Kamado Joe II.  Is it possible for me to buy the new slo roller as an accessory and use it in my 24 inch grill?  Will this work as a retro fit in my particular grill?  BBQ Guys website sold it for a while but no longer.  I don't see anywhere else I can buy it online.

Please advise.  :)

Thanks for the welcome!  Have a question for anyone that has some experience with the new Slo Roller on the Kamado Joe 3.  I have a Big Joe KJ 2.  Looks like at some point in the future there will be an accessory Slo Roller that will be retrofitted to the KJ 2.  What are people's feelings on the Slo Roller?  Is it a game changer or just a flashly little upgrade that doesn't make much difference on a cook?

Thoughts??...  :)

7 minutes ago, Smokemifyougottem said:

Thanks for the welcome!  Have a question for anyone that has some experience with the new Slo Roller on the Kamado Joe 3.  I have a Big Joe KJ 2.  Looks like at some point in the future there will be an accessory Slo Roller that will be retrofitted to the KJ 2.  What are people's feelings on the Slo Roller?  Is it a game changer or just a flashly little upgrade that doesn't make much difference on a cook?

Thoughts??...  :)

I responded to your private message....