• Announcements

• John Setzler

Site TOS/Guidelines Updated 5/2/2017   05/02/2017

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.   IF YOU ARE COMING HERE TO POST A COMPLAINT ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GRILL COMPANY OR ANY VENDOR AND HAVE NOT ESTABLISHED YOURSELF AS A PARTICIPANT ON THIS SITE, WE SUGGEST THAT YOU REFRAIN FROM MAKING THE POST.  IF YOU HAVE MADE LESS THAN 25 POSTS TO THIS FORUM, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE OR COMPANY COMPLAINT WILL LIKELY BE REMOVED FROM THE SITE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATOR.     THE IMPORTANT STUFF:   1. NO PROFANITY 2. NO PERSONALLY ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR 3. BE NICE.   Failure to adhere to these three basic rules can and will get you removed from this site.  You will get a verbal warning for a first offense.  After that you get suspended.  After that you get permanently suspended.  The decision of the administrator and moderators is final on any issues related to rules and behavior.   YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information provided to the Kamado Guru website is NOT shared with any third party for any reason. EVER.    THE REST OF THE STUFF:

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

Our websites use cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a personalised experience when you browse this site. For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our cookie policy (link at the footer of each page).
TKOBBQ

TKOBBQ presents.......

33 posts in this topic

We embarked on an epic adventure a month ago with a goal of completion before Thanksgiving.

First we have the planning phase

9b726f4eff21cf5a6e88d507fe3dd847.jpg

Then we did some drawing

1f163983bc9bb6522e988935f9fe3123.jpg

After that we did some cutting and assembling

518344ae0793ca72fe89124331a472f8.jpg0de124ac89b56e93cd918e02a56c85ee.jpg

After the first day we ended up this

373dd249aa74cbd1b9120e65fa709fd6.jpg

The next weekend resulted in this5617baf536f7a867da870519ed8bd1c2.jpg

b7d83ed04f5aa1b186dab3b3d6a42758.jpg

b56ce9d8669a30eb3ad04c3b81d65b12.jpgf146c5f26fc86c97d186696d2be824e9.jpg

ClayB, Dub, Mr Cue and 6 others like this

Super nice looking set-up.  Love the roof-addition-overhang-awning-thing!

i've been stuck on the "did some drawing" stage for over a year now.  Purchased outdoor fridge, tons of cabinets, some re-purposes granite slabs, etc...  All I need now is a couple-three pallets of cinder-block and about 40 sheets of corrugated barn tin... And to hire someone to do it for me.

Looks great, nice work. I'm sure you'll enjoy cooking even more now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice work! One day I'll either get the stuff and motivation to do such a project of have enough money to pay someone to do it for me.... Although neither of those options worked of for my patio, it's still in the "pre-construction" phase.

Tarheel likes this

Really fantastic looking out door kitchen. Very nice and you're getting it done in a timely fashion. 

Really fantastic looking out door kitchen. Very nice and you're getting it done in a timely fashion. 

Thanks Charles, it has been really enjoyable having my Son and a great friend help me achieve what I've got done so far.

Wow! 

Thanks Ben

Sweet!

Thank You Halfsmoke

That looks like it will be beautiful.  A labor of love.  Great job, Ted. :good::good:

Thank You Jack, I'm really pleased with the outcome so far.

Super nice looking set-up.  Love the roof-addition-overhang-awning-thing!
i've been stuck on the "did some drawing" stage for over a year now.  Purchased outdoor fridge, tons of cabinets, some re-purposes granite slabs, etc...  All I need now is a couple-three pallets of cinder-block and about 40 sheets of corrugated barn tin... And to hire someone to do it for me.

Thanks JayhawkPharmer I can't wait to see yours when you get to the building phase.

Looks great, nice work. I'm sure you'll enjoy cooking even more now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Tarheel, I'm thinking it will be a lot more enjoyable.

That is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You shuley

Looks great - can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks rogerfromco, I'm hoping to get it done soon, but that will depend on the weather.

Nice work! One day I'll either get the stuff and motivation to do such a project of have enough money to pay someone to do it for me.... Although neither of those options worked of for my patio, it's still in the "pre-construction" phase.

Thank You Mr. Cue, I'm sure in a couple more years it's something you and Jr. will enjoy tackling as a Father/Son project, I know my son and I did.
Mr Cue and Mewantkj like this