Garvinque

What's your best meal under five dollars?

Mine is Nongshim Hot & Spicy Flavor Bowl Noodle Soup with egg, cheese- if I have any leftover beef a plus! This brand is really good and for me brings back memories of living in Korea many years ago. Here is my recipe: One bowl of spicy ramen, slice of American cheese, and one egg mix but not cooked yet! if I have any protein I will add also. prepare soup as directions say pour your boiling water and let it sit for a few minutes then take mix egg add to broth and mix the egg instantly cooks, then layer a piece cheese of top- So good!

When I was station in Korea the MRE's used to have dehydrated beef patties in them and most people didn't like them so would trade something for it such the bread that came in mre package and break it up in medium size chucks the patty absorbs the spicy broth along with the cheese and egg-Smack you mother good!

Nongshim Hot & Spicy Flavor Bowl Noodle Soup.jpgDo not microwave boil your water and add it to the bowl!!!!!!!!