What's Your Occupation?

CeramicChef

USMC Pilot for 20 years (1991-2011). Retired from active duty in June of 2011.

I am now the Aviation Advisor for a petroleum company in Houston Tx. Not as exciting or sexy but it sure does pay the bills.

USMC Pilot for 20 years (1991-2011). Retired from active duty in June of 2011.

I am now the Aviation Advisor for a petroleum company in Houston Tx. Not as exciting or sexy but it sure does pay the bills.

Thanks for your service Adam

Currently unemployed (by choice thankfully) and wanting to turn my BBQ habit into a profitable business. Before I decided to be a stay at home dad I tried my hand over at Volkswagen Chattanooga; I thought that with my many years of experience as an Inventory Control Coordinator in a 1 million sq ft industrial warehouse that ships coast to coast in 24 hrs or less and world wide I would have secured a good position with VW. What I got was a head down, hands busy type manufacturing job that completely did not suit me. Enough working for the benefit of somebody else's fortune, it's time to work toward my own!

For years I owned my own Sports Card Shoppe,in our town.I took my son who was small at the time,to different card shows.He met Mantle,Emmit Smith,Kilabrew.Aikman,Joe D.,Tommy Tresh,And many more players.Once the card companies,starting making too many cards,the industury went downhill.So in my late forties,I worked for Papa Johns Pizza,delivering pizza,for fourteen yrs.After so many knee opertions,I gave that up.I'm now on disability,taking care of the house.