Kamado Joe With table NEW Rochester MN

adam319

Hey guys, Just wanted to post this up here for those looking for a KJ. I bought mine here this week...drove 3 hrs each way to pick it up. KJ Classic with table 899(Flipping sweet deal). they have some acc for Big Joe and also Classic for 40% off. Also when I was there had KJ lump. No more jotissaries...i got the last one. They will probably take down the CL ad once the 2 they have in stock are sold. 

https://rmn.craigslist.org/for/5919073746.html

oh yeah, just to let you know the reason for the sale is they are switching to BGE. So they are getting rid of everything. May not be bad to make an offer if you feel like trying.I was too much in love to offer less than what they were selling it for.

It all looked really nice in person. I woulda done the table with it, but, I like to tinker too much so I will do my own. They are pretty nice people. Even had one of the employees Labradors hanging out in the showroom for a bit.  

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:32 PM, adam319 said:

Hey guys, Just wanted to post this up here for those looking for a KJ. I bought mine here this week...drove 3 hrs each way to pick it up. KJ Classic with table 899(Flipping sweet deal). they have some acc for Big Joe and also Classic for 40% off. Also when I was there had KJ lump. No more jotissaries...i got the last one. They will probably take down the CL ad once the 2 they have in stock are sold. 

https://rmn.craigslist.org/for/5919073746.html

To use the words of a wise man on this forum....... Dealers are clueless that can't recognize the better product on their sales floor....  I would like to add lazy to that!!!!  lol

"I'm with Joe"! 

You grabbed a sweet deal.......