1. KismetKamado

KismetKamado

2. Rob_grill_apprentice

Rob_grill_apprentice

3. Gayton81

Gayton81

• Similar Content

• By American Moriyama
      Hello All, My name is Clayton and I found this forum in an attempt to get better control of my vision grill. I have cooked on several grill types, Kenmore gas, Weber kettles, Brinkman bullet and I purchased a Vision Classic B kamado from Sam's last summer. The Vision has has allowed me to significantly improve my cooks; the smoke flavor, the juiciness are off the scale and I my family loves it.  This along with the Thermoworks thermometers has been great. I enjoy cooking poultry, ribs, pork butt, brisket & steaks. The reason I am here is that I have not been able to do a good overnight smoke at low temperatures without maintenance. I will discuss this in another post since this area is for introductions.  I look forward to exchanging ideas.

• By Smoque'n
      Good Evening Guru’s,

I just received my Kick Ash Baskets for my Primo XL just a quick question do I need to a burn in or before my next cook give it a little extra time to heat up to get rid of any manufacturing by product? Suggestions appreciated.
    • By robsmokinz
      hey guys just got a vision grills classic b  im new to the whole charcoal scene i have traeger texas and camp check smoke pro se. any tips and info on what accesories to make this kamado work better are appreciated .
    • By BennyB
      Hi guys, does anyone have dramas with their temp control while using a Kick Ash Basket in their Pit Boss Kamados? I recently got one and since then i've been struggling to keep the temp below 300f. The picture here is the bottom vent when the Pit Boss is at 300f, I can barely shut it any further. I don't have any leaks through the gasket or top air vent so I don't think much air could be getting in there (I leave the bottom plate in too), and I don't have any dramas closing it all off to starve the charcoal. I light with a single fire lighter in the centre and #### down the vents about 50-100f before the target temp. Any ideas on what I can do to get it under control? Cheers in advance.

• By John Setzler
      If you aren't familiar with the Kick Ash Basket grate hook and the NEW stone lifting tool, have a look!