2            Tbsp Strong Expresso

For the Irish Manor Whipped Cream:

1            Cup Heavy Cream 

2            Tbsp Sugar 

1             tsp   Irish Manor 

Preheat Grill to 400*

Butter a 9in Spring Form Pan

For Crust:

In bowl,  combine the cookie crumbs,  sugar and melted butter. Stir until the mixture is well blended and the crumbs are evenly moist. Pour into the springform pan and press evenly onto bottom and about 1 1/2 in up the sides of the pan. Bake till set at 325*,  (did in oven,  to not mess with my grill temp) bout 5 minutes. Let cool on rack. 

For Filling :

Put Chocolate in the top of Double boiler and melt. Stir smooth and Remove from heat to cool. 

Beat Cream cheese, salt and sugar till smooth and fluffy. Add Eggs one at time,  beating well after each addition. Add the Irish Manor, Vanilla and strong Expresso. 

In separate bowl,  combine 1/2 cup batter with melted Chocolate. Pour half of remaining batter into crust. Spoon 4 Tbsp of Chocolate into batter. Using a knife to swirl the chocolate to create a design on top. (this will distribute the chocolate thru the cake). Next pour the remaining batter on topand repeat the swirling procedure with the batter and Chocolate mixture. 

Before baking,  cover the outside  bottom of the spring from pan with aluminum foil and place on baking sheet in 2 in of water. Helps to prevent top splitting.  ( I opted to skip this procedure and wrap my springform in burn protecting wraps). Bake at 325* for 1 hour until filling is set,  but the center still jiggles slightly when gently shaken. It will firm as it cools. 

IMG_20160827_191748.jpg

1 hour ago, skreef said:

Irish Manor Cheesecake 

For Crust:

1 1/2 cups Chocolate Cookie Crumbs

3        Tbsp Sugar

1/4    Cup unsalted Butter,  melted

For the Filling:

4         oz Bittersweet Chocolate,  finely 

Chopped 

3         8oz packages of Cream cheese,  at

Room temperature 

1/4      tsp Salt

1          Cup Sugar

3           Large Eggs

1/4       Cup Irish Manor 

1 1/2     tsp Vanilla Extract 

2            Tbsp Strong Expresso

For the Irish Manor Whipped Cream:

1            Cup Heavy Cream 

2            Tbsp Sugar 

1             tsp   Irish Manor 

Preheat Grill to 400*

Butter a 9in Spring Form Pan

For Crust:

In bowl,  combine the cookie crumbs,  sugar and melted butter. Stir until the mixture is well blended and the crumbs are evenly moist. Pour into the springform pan and press evenly onto bottom and about 1 1/2 in up the sides of the pan. Bake till set at 325*,  (did in oven,  to not mess with my grill temp) bout 5 minutes. Let cool on rack. 

For Filling :

Put Chocolate in the top of Double boiler and melt. Stir smooth and Remove from heat to cool. 

Beat Cream cheese, salt and sugar till smooth and fluffy. Add Eggs one at time,  beating well after each addition. Add the Irish Manor, Vanilla and strong Expresso. 

In separate bowl,  combine 1/2 cup batter with melted Chocolate. Pour half of remaining batter into crust. Spoon 4 Tbsp of Chocolate into batter. Using a knife to swirl the chocolate to create a design on top. (this will distribute the chocolate thru the cake). Next pour the remaining batter on topand repeat the swirling procedure with the batter and Chocolate mixture. 

Before baking,  cover the outside  bottom of the spring from pan with aluminum foil and place on baking sheet in 2 in of water. Helps to prevent top splitting.  ( I opted to skip this procedure and wrap my springform in burn protecting wraps). Bake at 325* for 1 hour until filling is set,  but the center still jiggles slightly when gently shaken. It will firm as it cools. 

IMG_20160827_191748.jpg

Thanks' skreef question is Irish Manor is that liquor?

6 hours ago, Cgriller64 said:

Looks delicious. Reminds me of the Irish coffee cake I did for the heritage challenge awhile back. Baileys works great in cooking. Terrific way to perk up your morning cup of coffee too.:-D

Wouldn't want to give out the recipe of how I perk up a before dinner coffee - LOL - weekend only. 

14 hours ago, ckreef said:

Wouldn't want to give out the recipe of how I perk up a before dinner coffee - LOL - weekend only. 

So I either use the Baileys Original or this one to perk up my morning coffee.

IMG_3875.JPG

As far as my recipe for week end or specially occasions I use the recipe from the Buena Vista in San Francisco. I am a Jameson fan but they use Tullamore Dew. I have had the pleasure to watch and partake in the product of this show at the Buena Vista many times. If you ever have a chance to go there you won't be disappointed. While the show isn't, the recipe is easily duplicated at home. 

Fill your glass with boiling hot water to warm the glass then pour out.

Drop in two sugar cubes.

Pour in coffee until glass is about 3/4 full.

Stir to mix sugar and coffee.

Pour in a jigger of Irish whiskey.

Top with whipped cream poured over a spoon.

Try to drink just one.

14 hours ago, ckreef said:

You have been looking on my kitchen table--- a dash of each-- Baileys Chocolatini  coffee creamer--of milk and  Brady's Irish Cream.. Brady's is one of the better knock offs  of Bailey's at a substantial savings. Nothing beats Baileys but it comes close.

All right since we're fessing up. My before dinner coffee (since it's Saturday)  is 2 oz Irish whiskey (I bought Tullamore Dew last liquor store run), 1 1/2 oz Kahlua, 1 oz Bailey's. 4-6 oz really strong dark roast coffee. A little sugar and chocolate syrup. Top with whip cream and a swirl of chocolate syrup. 

Yup give me another hour or so...... 

4 hours ago, Cgriller64 said:

So I either use the Baileys Original or this one to perk up my morning coffee.

IMG_3875.JPG

As far as my recipe for week end or specially occasions I use the recipe from the Buena Vista in San Francisco. I am a Jameson fan but they use Tullamore Dew. I have had the pleasure to watch and partake in the product of this show at the Buena Vista many times. If you ever have a chance to go there you won't be disappointed. While the show isn't, the recipe is easily duplicated at home. 

Fill your glass with boiling hot water to warm the glass then pour out.

Drop in two sugar cubes.

Pour in coffee until glass is about 3/4 full.

Stir to mix sugar and coffee.

Pour in a jigger of Irish whiskey.

Top with whipped cream poured over a spoon.

Try to drink just one.

I do every now and then.. I remember my first Irish coffee. I was at a Apple b's or somewhere.. I hadn't drink Alcohol anything in a very long time. So a sister-in-law talked me in one of these.. I felt the Alcohol go to my feet.. Lol.. I didn't want to walk out.. And that was just 1 coffee.. But after that,  I went and bought my own Irish Cream... Lol