Pequod

It's BIG! It's BAAAD!

wait.... where will all those leaves rest now?

Congrats buddy, I know this has been a long journey for you and I couldn't be happier.  Like I mentioned on the other forum, you are going to absolutely love the 23/32 combo.  There is nothing better than a KK... well maybe having 2 now lol!

13 minutes ago, bosco said:

wait.... where will all those leaves rest now?

Congrats buddy, I know this has been a long journey for you and I couldn't be happier.  Like I mentioned on the other forum, you are going to absolutely love the 23/32 combo.  There is nothing better than a KK... well maybe having 2 now lol!

Definitely been a wild ride. One year ago I had a busted gasser, a WSM, and a cabinet smoker. Since then I've disposed of the gasser, bought and sold a Kamado Joe, sold the cabinet, given away my WSM, and purchased not one, but TWO KK's. Finally landed where I should have been all along! Buy the best. Buy once. No need to look back.

I'm sure my wife's exhausted.  :-D

8 minutes ago, Rob_grill_apprentice said:

Awesome, the pair will look really nice.  

I think so. Didn't think I'd be able to match the color of my 23 because each KK is unique, but this one appears to be spot on. 

10 minutes ago, shuley said:

Have fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know it! 

15 hours ago, HalfSmoke said:

32. Not interested in the 42 until Dennis offers a CoCo char fueled hot tub insert. :)

Hot tub insert in a mear 42? Naaaa. Now if he expanded it to a 52.... And put a tile inlay of a B-52... Now you talking. And think of all the bacon bombs you could cook in it:rofl:.

That could cook a full hog. You could say you went Whole hog kamadoing. Even the name could be "The Whole Hog".

2 hours ago, smoker08 said:

Hot tub insert in a mear 42? Naaaa. Now if he expanded it to a 52.... And put a tile inlay of a B-52... Now you talking. And think of all the bacon bombs you could cook in it:rofl:.

That could cook a full hog. You could say you went Whole hog kamadoing. Even the name could be "The Whole Hog".

You're right! I wasn't dreaming big enough!

1 hour ago, Stile 88 said:

Congrats buddy i kinda knew deep down you would pick a match set lol

Dennis saw me coming a mile away. He had a perfect match already built and on the water when I posted my first inquiry about color on the KK forum. He was emailing me color options as soon as my first post hit. A few days ago he sent me a closeup of this one and I had no idea why. Then I popped on the KK forum and saw Tony b had asked for a closeup just minutes before Dennis sent it to me. He knew he had a solid match and was just waiting for me to realize it. I expect him to announce that hot tub insert for the 42 any day now. B)