• Similar Content

• By KamadoMax
      Ingredients
      - Chicken Wings
      - Oil
      - Kosmos Q Wing Dust (optional)
      - Your favorite Wing Sauce 

Directions
      This cook is so simple! I take the wing portions and coat them in some neutral oil (canola, EVOO, Avocado). Then I toss in Kosmos Q Wing dust - for this one I used their Buffalo version but you can chose your favorite. If you don't have wing dust, you can use salt and pepper along with some cayenne. Once the wings are coated I throw them into the Napoleon basket which is attached to the JoeTisserie. As with most of my JoeTisserie cooks, I bank the coals to the back and let them come up to about 400-425 degrees. Put the JoeTisserie in place and turn it on! The wings will rotate for about 45 minutes, or until perfectly golden brown and crispy. Take them out and enjoy as is or with your favorite wing sauce! 

I love doing wings this way. For me, it's the best way to get consistently crispy and perfectly done wings. The really taste like they came out of a fryer. 

Enjoy the video! 

• By JohnnyAppetizer
      Traegering..

• By JohnnyAppetizer
      Since I bought the Kamado, the pellet grill has not seen much love. So last weekend I bought a brisket and fired it up.

It was pretty tasty. 
      I’m thinking, other than fuel, pellet vs lump, it probably does not make much difference wether you control the temp by limiting fuel (pellet) or by limiting air flow, Kamado or Kamado with billows. You still have to pick the cut, season, adjust for temperature and time.
      I admit I have looked at various billow and temp control with blue tooth and or WiFi. Usually they have extension cord, and tons of wires , probes and so on. I really wanted to get away from dragging out the extension cord. There is a thread here on KG featuring a portable system with battery power. I like that idea.
      Anyhow, this weekend I was back on the Kamado with excellent results.

• By Charcoal Addict
      It official.  The 2nd Generation Timberline will hit selves in April.  It sound like they’ve done a lot to address some of the shortcoming in the first generation model with a redesign D2 system and an improved controller with improved smoke circulation.  We’ll have to wait for reviews to see the difference. 

What do you guys think of the 2019 Timberlines?  
    • By DerHusker
      Spent an uneventful time at home watching it rain outside most of the weekend. The one thing we could do was prepare for the Super Bowl. What goes good while watching a football game? Wings & Thangs of course. I’ve made these Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings and Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins before and they turned out great so I made them again and decided to share the pics.
      See link for detailed recipe and cooking method:  https://www.kamadoguru.com/topic/38718-honey-sriracha-chicken-wings-and-buffalo-chicken-potato-skins/
      All I got this time were these plated shots

They were extremely delicious just like the last time.
      Thanks for looking.