KamadoCrazy

Can this be for real?

I just ordered one totaled $72.00 and change, even though I have a Akorn Jr.. Seems legit, we'll see. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, LargeRedJoe said:

Heck for that price I should order three and give 'em as gifts to get others addicted to this stuff. 

I agree.  I just added a second one to my order.  If they honor it, it will be a spectacular deal and a wonderful gift for a family member or friend.

Just now, LargeRedJoe said:

What the heck. I "bought" a second one.   Let's see what happens. Worst case...nothing. Best case...I get two small Kamados! 

In this instance, my wife who is the ultimate bargain hunter, wholeheartedly approved.  I already have 4 kamados, including a KJ Jr, but just now she said this is such a huge bargain, we should buy not one, not two, but THREE!!!

Fingers crossed this is for real. 

1 hour ago, KamadoCrazy said:

Ok, not sure how this is possible, but I ordered it anyhow...  https://www.amazon.com/Grill-Dome-GDS-BK-Infinity-Kamado/dp/B01GLERZL0/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1486749451&sr=8-11&keywords=kamado  Came to 71.81 tax and shipping included.  

I'm guessing somebody made a data entry error with an errant decimal point.

They seem to have the correct price (or maybe they made an error and it really is supposed to be $64.99 :) ) :

http://www.bbqguys.com/item_item_2859504.html

1 minute ago, jackjumper101 said:

In this instance, my wife who is the ultimate bargain hunter, wholeheartedly approved.  I already have 4 kamados, including a KJ Jr, but just now she said this is such a huge bargain, we should buy not one, not two, but THREE!!!

Fingers crossed this is for real. 

My wife will be fine with it once I tell her the price... I'll just leave out that detail for a while and see how it goes. ;)

I really don't see them filling these orders, but it was worth the shot.