Can this be for real?

15 minutes ago, LargeRedJoe said:

Also, I suspect the only thing in the box is the kamado. No stand, no heat deflector, no feet, no tool(s).  Just the kamado and the grill grate. And that's OK, I'mhappy to go shopping. :) 

I think, even at the regular price, that's all they come with: shell, fire bowl, ring, grate, and cap

Ok I'm taking a chance as well!

I wonder how this will work since I'm on the 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime and I don't keep it. 

But if this is real the saving would pay the $99 Prime fee over and over again

When I search for the part number I get the grill dome small Kamado. I think I convinced [mention=10952]bostoncoffeeparty[/mention]To get one. He might be sleeping on my couch...

What am I missing it is listed as $5 cheaper than normal using an Amazon and Google shopping search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Beermachine said:

Gotta be a scam

At worst, it's a mistake. It's not a scam.

The item is posted by Grill Dome. If you check the rest of their listings, they all look legit: https://www.amazon.com/Grill-Dome/b/ref=w_bl_hsx_s_lg_web_3030039011?ie=UTF8&node=3030039011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Grill+Dome

It wasn't as fun telling my wife as I thought it could be. I said, "Oh... yeah... I bought another kamado today."

She laughed and said, "You did?"

"Yeah, two wasn't enough for us. We really needed this other one."

"Okay"

Took the steam out of my fun. So I told her the price and showed her the picture. She said it is cute.