• Similar Content

• By GrillDawg
      Hey all!

New owner of a Kamado Joe. Been looking for a while but finally pulled the trigger with Atlanta Grilling Company's Father's Day sale. She arrived yesterday and still sitting in the garage as I need a couple buddies to come over to help move it out on the patio.

I love to grill but fairly new to the kamado scene. Any suggestions for a first cook?

Excited to be a part of this forum. Hoping to learn a lot!
    • By TheMerlin486
      Since joining last week Ive spent a lot of time doing research taking into account the limited options we have in the UK for known name Kamado solutions. If you have an unlimited budget in the UK sure, then that's not a problem, sourcing all those attractive accessories that take the KJ range to the next level, it just leaves a bitter taste knowing the Joe-Tisserie is circa $300 in USA and £350 in the UK. 
      That's of course if you can find stock of those accessories. The Pizza Porta is not even available in the UK. If i went for the KJ it would be like owning

Taking into account the limited range of KJ accessories available in the UK and the ridiculous pricing when you can find them, Ive decided to opt for something that will hopefully do the job without having to break the bank and with the associated savings home-develop innovations and ideas to expand the cooking methods accordingly. All good fun!

So in that vein, Ive decided to opt for the Wild Goose 18

Currently £549 minus £20 Newsletter Signup so £529 delivered. ($689)

4 months Paypal interest free credit as well

• By Joe clifton
      I'm really new to this Style of grilling So Hey everybody My name is Joe And I am one of those guys that has about 13 different grooves In store isn't happy I'm thinking that a kamado Joe Is the way to go But I would love to get some advice from some seasoned veterans.As I said before the kamado Joe seems to be the way to go The Big Green Egg I just don't think That I'm up for buying all the different attachments I would like to find something That has the attachments already there I know it if user plate is something I'm interested in And I know a 2 tiered rack Is something I'm interested I live in an apartment so Space is limited but always willing to make room For a new grill Thanks anyone with any information Thank you very much 
    • By ItsGriffff
      Hey Kamado Fans,

I've recently inherited a antique Kinurra Yaki Kamado size #5 from my grandfather who purchased it new in the late 1950s while overseas. It is still factory wrapped, with cardboard padding around it, and rope holding all the pieces together. This thing is as good as it gets. It's currently in Burke, VA and I'm looking to sell it. If anyone is interested please email me: parkergriffo@gmail.com

Cheers!

-Parker

• By GnuBee
      I’m considering my first kamado purchase.  I’ve been reading reviews, warranties, etc. and am seriously considering a Vision grill but I’m wondering if the S series with its lighter slot and dial air controls are a bit too much.   The only negatives I’ve really found are around the S series struggles to hold low temperatures.   Would it be better to just go with the (cheaper) B series from Sam’s Club?   Is there any real advantage to stepping up to the S?   Does the B series with the ash drawer have the same leak issues?