2017 KJBJ lots of pics on page 2)

Baby Back Maniac

So a while back Bobby popped onto a thread and said he was sending me a KJBJ. I found out about it when everyone else did (and was as surprised as anyone else!) I sorta couldn't believe it, but he did exactly what he said he was going to do. (Thank you). 

IMG_1519%202_zpst0wd3iuh.jpg

(kettle included as a size reference)

You know what else is cool? Many manufacturers have conditions or requirements tied to stuff like this. Kamado Joe has asked me for nothing but my home address. Shows a lot of confidence in their product. 

More pics to come soon. My son can't wait to put this together.

Should go together pretty quick, only sticky part is lifting the Joe into the stand. I lifted mine while my wife held the stand in place and my 6-year old had my phone to call my cousin who lives 4-blocks away, just in case things went to hell....[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Bunz said:

Should go together pretty quick, only sticky part is lifting the Joe into the stand. I lifted mine while my wife held the stand in place and my 6-year old had my phone to call my cousin who lives 4-blocks away, just in case things went to hell....emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Enjoy!

Please tell me there is footage of this somewhere. Please tell me there is footage of this somewhere. Please tell me... lol

Got thinking about this. Two companies, two awesome owners. 

Bobby told you to keep your KK and he would send you a BJ. 

Dennis helped you sell your KK even knowing you were going to go KJ. 

Two owners who have full confidence in their products and aren't worried about the competition.