wannasmoke

Early Father's Day present

11 posts in this topic

So a few weeks ago I was at Sams with the Family. I always make it a point to go down the "Outdoor" aisle just to check out the grills and see what else they might have. A few years ago I picked up an M series for $199.  So you never know what you might find.  That’s when I saw the new B Series. I wanted to pull the trigger but since I had an M it was hard to justify buying this one. Last weekend I had a coaching clinic in the morning and when I came home this it what I saw in the garage!  

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 12.05.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 12.07.13 PM.png

BiddyK, TKOBBQ, slap1914 and 6 others like this

Slick looking grill.  I wonder if vision changed just the looks or did they change the supplier. 

Nice looking grill and great early Father's day gift. Sounds like you were very su surprised?

Dirkdaddy likes this

1 hour ago, Mewantkj said:

Slick looking grill.  I wonder if vision changed just the looks or did they change the supplier. 

I hope they didn't change suppliers. I've been happy with the M I have. I do like the new look though. It's different from some of the ones out there. 

Quite unique. Happy daddy's day,

Man I need your kids! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have the red version.  A few tips,  Seal up the lower vent with RTV and it will hold rock solid temps.  The ash drawer itself actually seals pretty well so I didn't have to mess with that mating surface.  The Upper vent is frustrating because the prongs that hold the vent on lose their form as they heat up and the vent will fall off when the top is opened.  I haven't figured out a fix to this issue yet.  Happy with the grill so far for sure though, nice for the price  

IMG_20170304_141952_zpsdpi9fx4g.jpg

BURGER MEISTER and Jesse like this

I do periodically but even due to the tab placement the top vent doesn't sit flush on the grill opening.  Not a huge deal, don't want to derail this man's thread too much!