The Fat Man Is In The House

Pequod

2 hours ago, bosco said:

they look great, seem like a perfect match!  I would like to say you have the finest taste....

They are indistinguishable...incredibly happy. That 23/32 combo is hard to beat, although my wife asked if there's an even bigger one. As a matter of fact... And we do have three kids, and as things stand now one isn't getting a KK someday. 

23 minutes ago, ckreef said:

For a steak that looks that good I would have made a road trip to help you move it. 

Now you tell me!

41 minutes ago, ckreef said:

For a steak that looks that good I would have made a road trip to help you move it. 

For a steak that looks that good I would have also made a road trip to help move it. Not gonna lie, I may have moved it into the bed of my pick up. But hey, could ya blame me?

jk... of course.

You can see the less orange in your compared to my harvest.  Looks awesome and I love the side tables on them.  I have one side table for each and the table in middle but really like the look of them free standing with the shelves.