Joetisserie onsale???

4 minutes ago, bel4_20 said:

They said 7-10 days wish it was sooner!

Thanks was just curious , I pre ordered mine and got a delivery date for April 10th but seeing that others are starting to get them I am hoping it is sooner.

2 minutes ago, Bachman 5 said:

Thanks was just curious , I pre ordered mine and got a delivery date for April 10th but seeing that others are starting to get them I am hoping it is sooner.

Me too so when they said 7-10 days i was bummed because i seen here people already have them.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the phone with Kamado Joe in regards to a warrenty item and asked about the Big Jotisserie in Canada. I was told a shipment was en-route to Canada and they should be on shelves within a week. I quickly called a local dealer who said they would have them available by next weekend. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I just got an e-mail back from Kamado Joe that says the Canadian distributor has received multiple shipments of the Joetisserie and it should already be available in stores. Each time I call my local store (Barbecue world) I get a different response. Sometimes they have never heard of the Big Joetisserie others say they will have it imminently. 

Where have the rest of you ordered yours from?

Ordered mine at Johnstone's BBQ in Surrey , stopped by last week on my way home from work to see if they had a idea if it would be in before April 10th , but they didn't know , but they did have the 2017 Joe's on display.

I keep waiting for the phone call that's it's in because this as been a excruciating long wait for this.

I called my dealer again and they said they do not have the Joetisserie and do not know when they will get it. What a bummer, it seems like we will all need to keep calling and pestering these stores. In the meantime i will follow up with KJ and see if they can provide further insight.

The Big JoeTisserie will arrive in our Canadian warehouses next week, barring any unforeseen circumstances, and will ship to our dealers shortly afterwards. The dealers will most likely have them around the end of the month.