Costco Roadshow prices for 2017 Kamado Joe

afingerhut

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry if I'm way off here, but are they still doing the deal where if you buy the demo model Big Joe they throw in the Classic or Joe Jr.?  Heard about that deal a couple years ago from a buddy who paid like $1k for the demo model and they threw in the smaller version too, from a roadshow.

Any demo deals on Joe Jr's?  $400 is pretty good already.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, bhamclone said:

Attended the Chattanooga Road Show.  

Demo deals were Big Joe - free Joe Jr

Classic II - free dutch oven and cast Iron Grill grate

Joe Jr  $399

Classic II -$969

JoeTisserie - $195

Lump Charcoal 30lb - $22

Nice! Were the dutch oven and CI grate for sale as stand-alone items? Or only with a Classic?

Bummed... Road Show is skipping Lexington, KY Costco, two years in a row now. (Scheduled for last September but then never happened.) Deals sound great! Would love to get a Joe Jr and more KJ charcoal to go with my Big Joe.   

2 hours ago, Astroguy57 said:

Classic ll at 969.00, Big Joe at 1499.00 bought mine yesterday at Humble roadshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as Rochester NY. Also the Jr is $399, the rotisserie is $185 and 30lb charcoal is $22 a bag.  Seems pretty consistent. 

Genuine request, would anyone in the 'Riverhead' vicinity be willing to pick up a JoeTisserie for me and hold until I'm in NYC in Oct? Aware it's a tall ask but the price is unbelievable compared to over £300 in the UK = $400! 

On 6/12/2017 at 2:03 PM, bhamclone said:

Attended the Chattanooga Road Show.  

Demo deals were Big Joe - free Joe Jr

Classic II - free dutch oven and cast Iron Grill grate

Joe Jr  $399

Classic II -$969

JoeTisserie - $195

Lump Charcoal 30lb - $22

Are these prices only for the small number of "demo" units that they have at the show? Or are these for new-in-the-box Joes being sold all day? If so, then that's a way better deal than what I just paid at Ace two weeks ago.

I drove an hour round trip to the Costco in MI where they were supposed to be last week, but they weren't there. I asked a few employees who knew nothing about it. There wasn't one KJ item in the store, not even bags of lump.