Hi everyone. New Vision C owner. Getting ready to build a table. Does anyone know of plans for the Vision C ? I'm not what diameter to cut my hole. Depends on how high up the table intersects with the grill.  Also not sure how to account for the bump out in the front lower portion of the grill where the ash tray pulls out. 

Any recommendations would be appreciated. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JohnnyAppetizer
      I really got started with assembly about three weeks ago. 

• By KamadoHop
      Thanks to @Kamadobjorn for the inspiration. The table is the “Applaro” Line. The hardware that you see in the last pictures all came from Hobby Lobby. The table comes with a thin, cheap pull bar and nothing else, not even knobs for the doors. The cooler pic is just for reference as that was what I was doing prior to getting the table. The last pic is sans hardware just the way it comes from IKEA. 

I used Lenox 18TPI metal jigsaw blades with an adjustable speed jigsaw set to its lowest setting to cut the hole. I used this edge trim from Amazon: Trim

If you have any other questions just ask. Cheers. 

• By Smokingdadbbq
      Had a few people who follow my Instagram ask for more information on the table shown in some of my pictures. 

This is the cedar table work station I built to house my large and minimax big green eggs 

so far pretty happy with it 

• By Smokin J
      Morning! 4:51 and it's almost time to get the bird in some heat. Posting as a follow along with a few questions. Outside temps are going to be below 20°F. Is there any danger to my grill with those temps? Vision you watching this? Lol
      21lbs turkey brined for 21hrs. 
      Here we go

• By teeblah
      $499 on the website seemed like a good price. In store had an additional "end of season" discount of $100. My Sam's had 7 left. St. Paul, MN area.