KJ Owners in Ontario

Rak73

Hello Ontario KJ fans! 

I'm trying to put together a list of KJ Guru's in Ontario.  If you live in Ontario, can you please let me know on this thread?  

Lots of great things happening in Canada this year my friends!

Rak

Thanks everyone!  We are working on Canada's first Block Party, to be held in Toronto and because its by invitation only, I wanted to make sure you Guru's got your invitations!  Its still in the planning phase but stay tuned!

3 hours ago, Rak73 said:

Thanks everyone!  We are working on Canada's first Block Party, to be held in Toronto and because its by invitation only, I wanted to make sure you Guru's got your invitations!  Its still in the planning phase but stay tuned!

Sounds awsome. There is an "egg fest" event coming up in June, would be great to have a "Joe fest".

1 hour ago, pmsinger said:

Sounds awsome. There is an "egg fest" event coming up in June, would be great to have a "Joe fest".

This will be very different from an EggFest - This is a chance for KJ Owners to connect and to eat and drink and generally just hang out.  It is a small event and still in the planning phase, so we are not announcing it on social media yet! :)

8 hours ago, Rak73 said:

This will be very different from an EggFest - This is a chance for KJ Owners to connect and to eat and drink and generally just hang out.  It is a small event and still in the planning phase, so we are not announcing it on social media yet! :)

Oh sure and all we get out here is an NDP government.......lol!