Meghan is back at KJHQ

Ben S

Not sure who is Meghan is but maybe you should have her get ahold of me. I mean, I have tried Bobby and whoever else works there to no avail yet on my situation, might as well try another person. Lol. 

45 minutes ago, chaded said:

Not sure who is Meghan is but maybe you should have her get ahold of me. I mean, I have tried Bobby and whoever else works there to no avail yet on my situation, might as well try another person. Lol. 

What's the story? 

1 hour ago, Beermachine said:

(What's the story) Morning Glory!!??.........

Well, not morning glory. Lol. Extremely short version of the story, several warranty claims in the first 7.5 months of having my Big Joe with the last being a cracked base (almost in half...). I was told one thing, experienced another and after the waiting and whatnot, the base i was shipped doesnt even match my lid as far as measurements. So my Big Joe has a 'Big Overbite'. That is essentially the cliff notes of the story. Lol.

Well, I think Meghan and I are like BFF's now. Lol. I dont know where she went before but it's good she's back and she is a huge asset to Kamado Joe. If it wasnt for her I can honestly say that I would be buying something else from another company and not looking back.

The first two people I talked to should be fired. If the first persom named Bobby I talked to was the owner, he should fire himself. Well, he should fire the lady I talked to after him first and then fire himself or bobby if he was someone else. 

Meghan was outstanding to talk to and she got things done. 

53 minutes ago, RedStick said:

I don't agree with trashing people on this forum, especially by name, but I do understand your frustration.

Have things been solved?

Well, we will just have to disagree. Sorry to tell you but nobody was trashed. Now, there were some people that did an awful job and yes they got named. I think if we can name people that do a great job we can certainly name people that do a horrible one. As far as my frustration, you don't know half of it. 

But yes, as of right now things are taken care of thanks to MEGHAN. Unless of course my base shows up here messed up somehow but I dont think it will and I have full confidence Meghan would take care of it if it did. But either way, Im ready to move on and make up for lost cooks on my Big Joe (which I love btw).

24 minutes ago, chaded said:

Well, we will just have to disagree. Sorry to tell you but nobody was trashed. Now, there were some people that did an awful job and yes they got named. I think if we can name people that do a great job we can certainly name people that do a horrible one. As far as my frustration, you don't know half of it. 

But yes, as of right now things are taken care of thanks to MEGHAN. Unless of course my base shows up here messed up somehow but I dont think it will and I have full confidence Meghan would take care of it if it did. But either way, Im ready to move on and make up for lost cooks on my Big Joe (which I love btw).

I am locking this thread since you have taken it off topic.  If you have a complaint you need to start a thread on your complaint rather than derailing one that was posted to welcome an employee back to the company.  

In reality, you need to contact the company about your complaint rather than post it here.  You won't get any results on your complaint by posting it here.  I know you just want to warn everyone about your poor experience but please do it properly.